The song that’s been on repeat for the last few days is Grace by Supergrass. Can’t seem to shake it. (Thanks to the Youtuber who uploaded it)
In other news, Honore’ Dupuis has honored me [see what I did there? ] with the Tell Me About Yourself Award. Thanks!
I’m not entirely sure what the rules are here so I’m gonna follow his lead and just give up some random facts about myself…
1. I love to doodle (Click for Pinterest board). I’ve been spending a lot of time on it lately, and I find it very calming.
2. Most of my doodles are inspired by songs… usually those of the Arctic Monkeys.
3. I’ve developed a teeny, tiny crush on Abraham Lincoln.
4. I can be a procrastinator.
5. I love Scrabble.
6. I have a deep-seeded fear I’ll never finish my novel…
I’m passing the award onto three lovely ladies:
Leah at Books Speak Volumes
The OCDReader at Lost Inside the Covers